Your First Visit
1 hour New Client Visit
- Perform an oral cancer exam
- Thoroughly examine your teeth and previous treatment
- Examine the condition of your gums and bone
- Examine your muscles, joints and bite
- Take any necessary x-rays
- Take standard diagnostic photos
- Make an assessment of your oral condition
- Educate you about the unique environment that is your mouth
This is far from “just a checkup” and you will experience a very comprehensive dental evaluation. You and your dentist will together profile past dental disease, analyse the best way to treat current disease and predict future problems.
Staff members will assist the dentist in completing your oral health evaluation and you will be meeting several members of our team.
You then will be issued with a treatment plan and an estimate will be prepared for you prior to starting any dental treatment on your subsequent visit. Note that sometimes, depending on the complexity of your treatment, we may need a few days before presenting you with a treatment plan.
Our fee for this comprehensive visit is $199.
Spend 20 minutes discussing a specific query with your dentist. We can talk about costs, options and next steps.
This consultation is suitable if you want a quick opinion about: